The https://sahca.org.uk website is owned by:
PO Box 63251
Registered in England and Wales, No. 3251805
What Types of Information Does the SAHCA Collect From Me?
Personal Information. We collect Personal Information from you. As explained above, Personal Information is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
Non-Personal Information. We also collect "non-personal" information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your IP Address. This information ("Non-Personal Information") cannot be easily used to personally identify you.
How and When Does the SAHCA Collect This Information?
Providing Information to Us. We collect Personal Information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product sold through the Web Site, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address.
Communications With Us. If you communicate with us regarding the Web Site or the SAHCA Services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication, except credit card information.
Analytic and Reporting Technologies. Like the operators of most web sites, we use analytic and reporting technologies to record Non-Personal Information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software and operating system types, clickstream patterns, and the dates and times that the Web Site and the SAHCA Services are accessed.
How Does SAHCA Use My Information?
Personal Information. We use Personal Information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the SAHCA Services and the Web Site, fulfilling requests for information, producing and shipping the products that you order, customer support, and to send you promotional information. For example, if you sign up to receive a SAHCA newsletter, we will use the email address you provide to send you the newsletters.
Non-Personal Information. We use non-personal information to track your use of the Web Site and the SAHCA Services and for other internal purposes, particularly providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the SAHCA Services and the Web Site.
Will SAHCA Disclose My Information to Third Parties?
Generally speaking, we do not intentionally disclose your information to third parties without your consent. However we reserve the right to do so because it is necessary to the operation and continued growth of our business or to protect the rights of others. These instances are discussed below:
- Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your Personal Information to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires us. In the event SAHCA goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. In the event of a change in ownership or control of your personal information, we will send a notice by email to the address that you have provided and/or post a notice on our Web Site of any such change.
- Disclosure to Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your Personal Information to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a witness summons or court order).
- Disclosure to Third-Party Service Providers. We may contract with various third parties who help us provide and maintain the Web Site or the SAHCA Services. For example, we use a third-party to process payments made to us, and may subcontract out production, fulfilment, or other operations. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing your Personal Information, except for the purpose of providing the services in question. We cannot guarantee that such third parties will not disclose your Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We will disclose Non-Personal Information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers, and others. You may not "opt out" of the sharing of this information. However, it cannot be easily used to identify you personally.
- Opt In Use and Disclosure. Users of the Web Site will have opportunities to opt-in to have their information used for other purposes. If you do not wish your information shared, it can be prevented by not opting-in for the particular purpose or promotion.
Does SAHCA Protect My Personal Information?
Personal Information. Whenever we obtain your Personal Information, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorised access or disclosure. However, we are not insurers of the security of your Personal Information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Web Site Content. The content that you store, post, or transmit on or through the Web Site may be accessed by other users, including people that you do not know. We are not responsible for the actions of others. Therefore, you should use care in communicating with other users and only disclose your Personal Information to other users that you know to be trustworthy. You should not assume that your content will be kept private.
How Can I Review and Make Changes to My Personal Information?
You can obtain a copy of and request that we correct errors in your Personal Information by emailing us at webmaster@sahca,org,uk. For your protection, you will be required to provide proof of your identity to obtain a copy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer want to use the SAHCA Services, you may correct, update or deactivate your Personal Information and/or your account through your account management screen. If you would like to deactivate or terminate your account you can also contact the SAHCA Administrator.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We will never store any financial information that you provide, for example credit or debit card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What About Children's Privacy?
Under Eighteen. The SAHCA Services are intended for users aged 18 and older. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from individuals that we know to be under the age of 18. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from an individual under the age of 18.
Can I "Opt Out" From Receiving Communications From SAHCA?
We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer you an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications through your account management screen.