Advanced Children and Family Advocacy Training Course – FULLY BOOKED!
25th January @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- This is a course specifically designed for experienced practitioners in the sphere of public family law.
- It will cover advanced case analysis, cross examination and the delivery of closing submissions.
- The course is principally built around a case study involving a “non-accidental injury” with 2 parents involved and an expert.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to cross examine a parent and the expert orthopaedic surgeon.
Additionally delegates will be able to deliver their closing submissions and there will be accompanying plenary sessions on “Persuading the judge” and ”Submissions”
- Delivery of feedback will be given in a positive and constructive manner and you will have opportunity to develop and hone your advocacy skills in a safe learning environment.
Only £199 for SAHCA members or £249 for non-members.
Members who attended our family training in June said:
“As always, relevant and practical, with many, many points that can be utilised in court!”
“Really excellent course”
“Very good and relevant to my practice”